Monday, June 8, 2009

The First

Bookmark and Share
Well after talking my friends ears off for most of the time we are together, I have decided that they being subjected to my opinions is now voluntary. As they know I am moving to Ireland on June 21, 2009. I don't believe it myself. I am hoping to have a lot of fun there, and to really start a new chapter to my life. I am not going to put myself on a pedestal, because I have shamefully wasted a lot of my short life on procrastination. The road ahead is not clear but I don't think it ever will be. The adventure is in the journey and that is something that I have avoided for far too long.

This blog will be my thoughts on this journey. Well that is at least how it is going to start. What will come after/if I start actually putting effort into it -- who knows. I just want this blog to be a place where I can have fun and interesting debates with who ever comes across it, and maybe make a dent in the world.

Well I don't want to start ranting yet, this being my first post, so I will leave you all until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well, im here. I have a long list of Youtube friends that would be interested in this. YOu may even want to think about using youtube from time to time. But later on ill promote your blog once it gets underway. Besides you know i pay attention to our bullshitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIKE , CONNECT TO US. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete